audio digitizers

Tommy yeah allornothin.tommy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 01:19:14 GMT 2010

I'm not completely sure if this device is supported. I have used similar usb
audio interfaces that worked flawlessly though such as the Tascam US-122 and
US-144. They were much more difficult to setup in Gutsy Gibbon when I first
started using them, but by 8.10 they seemed to work out of the box.
Have a great day,
Tommy