dead mouse acer aspire 5517 LT

Daryl Haataja daryl.haataja at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 21:11:05 GMT 2010

 Regarding my previous post, FYI. I run a Dell laptop and its
bluetooth/wifi needs to be enabled/disabled in the MS environment.
Otherwise it works fine in linux. Just no enable/disable. I suspect MS
partnering with manufacturers (attempting to proprietor-ize hardware)
is our common foe.
 I'm paranoid that way.

>>> http://opensourcemusician.libsyn.com/