minimal distribution - maximum sound??

Fernando Gomes f.m.gomes at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 10:14:38 GMT 2010

Yes, Puppy Studio fly on any hardware! The problema as with other RT kernels
is the compatibility, in my home studio PC the network fails after some time
with Puppy. Their maintainers were quite helpfull, but the problem wasn't
solved, so I went back to UbuntuStudio (now with the 10.10 without RT
kernel). It has noticable extra weight, but it is working ;-)

Fernando