Start 2 functions of apps at same point of time

Dennis Neumeier dennismail at gmx.net
Sun Aug 22 15:19:41 BST 2010

Hi,

I'm sorry if I'm asking a probably dumb question, but I never had to use what
I want to do now:

Is there any easy solution to start 2 functions of 2 different apps at the
precise same point of time? Let me give you an example: I'm recording with
Ardour (only a bass guitar) and now, to make all a little bit "fuller", I want
to start a drum pattern I did with Hydrogen at a certain point of time. But is
there any way to start Hydrogen at a precise point of time of a recorded track
in Ardour?

Greets,
Dennis