How to get ubuntu studio from an ubuntu standard

Robert Klaar nim.batu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 19:18:57 BST 2010

I'm running a similar setup atm and for me it was enough to install the US
packages via synaptic, works like a clockwork, also I didn't have to add
repositories or anything, it should be there under respective areas;
ubuntu-studio-sound for instance, should install all of the related
applications for the US-sound setup. Switching to "Realtime Kernel" was just
as simple, should be under rt-kernel in synaptics. .)
//Robert