Midi keyboard and stompbox

Ricardo Lameiro ricardolameiro at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 16:40:04 BST 2010

hey Teza

I don't know any tutorial, but what do you need to know? usually you can
plug the midi cable to the card and then use it on the jackctl, if you are
using jack, or use aconnectgui to connect the midi software to the hardware.
about USB stomboxes i never tried it, but i use the Beheringer FCB101 foot
controller, it works with MIDI, usually you need to programm the controller
to send the midi CCs, PGChanges and noteon.

If you need more specific question i can try to help :D

Ricardo Lameiro

2010/4/22 teza <tsaliou75 at orange.fr>

> Hi all, is anywhere I can find a nice tuto on how to setup a midi
> keyboard or midi stompbox for Ubuntu Studio.
> Thanks for your help.
> Regards
> Teza

Fagote / Contrafagote