Trouble with wireless setup

Erik Rasmussen MailForErik at GMail.com
Thu Apr 15 15:23:36 BST 2010

I've not tried 3G with WICD yet, but I found this 3G WICD link...  (It
indicates it may be supported in the future, but also has the below command
info.  So I'm not sure if this is saying how to use it now or how it will be
supported in the future.)
http://wicd.sourceforge.net/moinmoin/3GUsbModem

 <http://wicd.sourceforge.net/moinmoin/3GUsbModem>
*Commands*
*Connect to network*
/usr/sbin/pppd idle 7200 asyncmap 0 updetach 460800 lock crtscts modem
/dev/ttyUSB0

*Features*
* Show/Select Network * Show usage * Enter PIN