Lucid RT amd64, severals tests

laurent.bellegarde laurent.bellegarde at free.fr
Tue Apr 6 14:48:11 BST 2010

Hi all,

Tests are going on under Lucid amd64 RT,

Jackd is working fine, latence is 11,6 ms with my "small integrated via
sound card", i've got no xruns.
RT kernel is running fine too.
I've tested a connexion to hydrogen, no trouble noticed.
Then i've launched a session in ardour, to pilot hydrogen, recording a
track and jack. It goes fine...
I've launched zynaddsubfx, it's good too, and i've tried to change live
of instrument by using a drumkit taken into the bank, and very good
news, it works live !!! without deconnexion as in hardy/jaunty/karmic
releases...

That's great... you have done very good jobs guys ;-D

Lprod.org team is gonna make a complete demo of free video/audio editing
with Lucid beta 2 next saturday...

Tests are going on,

Laurent,
lprod.org