Bug Lucid 10.4

Scott Lavender scottalavender at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 17:37:56 BST 2010

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 9:41 AM, teza <tsaliou75 at orange.fr> wrote:

>  Hi, all stiil having trouble with Plymouth theme in Lucid beta2.
>
>    package ubuntustudio-plymouth-theme 0.38.1 failed to install/upgrade: update-alternatives: error: alternative path /lib/plymouth/themes/ubuntustudio-logo/ubuntustudio-logo.plymouth doesn't exist
>
> anything new about it?
>
> Thanks
> Regards
> Tez@

The update was done by someone else and it only addressed a plymouth
dependency issue.  Therefore, the -0.38.1 AND -0.38.2 packages do not yet
address the install bug.

Although I am rather busy at the moment I am trying to address the install
bug (https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/551799) this week.

ScottL