Ardour and Funding

Eric Hedekar afterthebeep at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 08:30:46 BST 2009

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 12:09 AM, Kiernan Holland <rofthorax at gmail.com>wrote:

> Sorry, I use Gmail which automatically threads the emails in batches..

<snip>

> God forbid you are using outlook. But I can understand it if you are using
> a crackberry.
>
> <snip>

It's beside the point as to which e-mail client one uses, these are general
e-mail courtesies.  But if you had checked my address you'd notice gmail in
it as well.

Please quit replying to yourself.  Compose your e-mail then send it.  For
live chat, go to #ubuntustudio on the irc.freenode.net and have discussions
there.

-Eric