Recording with M-Audio Delta 66

Sergio Bello s.bello at sintechno.it
Mon Sep 21 10:32:37 BST 2009

I own only passive pickups guitars (Fender, Gibson, S.D. Curlee & Manne,
the last being passive but with a relatively high output) and a
DI/Preamp is a must. I can hear some signal, but the signal/noise ratio
is devastating...

About the ultragain, you can read on the behringer site:
"Ensures outstanding signal transparency when used as a high-end
DI-box".
>From what I read on Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DI_unit) the
MIC200 falls in the 'active DI boxes' category. But, I'm not a recording
expert, I just collect guitars ;)

Sergio