wireless card not found in 9.10.. It used to work out of the box in 9.04

bart deruyter bart.deruyter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 20:53:22 GMT 2009

Hi everyone,

never used this mailinglist before, though I've learned a lot by following
it. But now I really have to ask something.

I use a Dlink, quite an old one I think, wireless card, with an ACX111
chipset on it. It shows, using lspci, but it doesn't show up on my list of
cards in the network tools. It's weird, because in 9.04 it worked out of the
box, as soon as I had it plugged in.

I don't know if it's ubuntu.. or ubuntustudio related, but there seem very
few, or even no messages about it on the forums.
Anyone else with this problem?

If someone can help, it would be very much appreciated.

greets,
Bart
http://www.bartart3d.be/