Ubuntu RT freezes on Boot

Susan Cragin susancragin at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 31 11:38:11 GMT 2009

Get a new alt-cd. The one you have doesn't install or work properly. The kernel version should be 2.6.31 something. Get it from the Ubuntu Studio Daily Build.
Don't worry about it being a "daily build." Karmic Koala's nearly final. The daily build is now the most stable, not the least.
Google "ubuntu studio daily build" to get it.