Audiophile 2496 on 9.10 beta

sandie sandie at sandgreen.dk
Tue Oct 6 08:10:49 BST 2009

Karlheinz Noise wrote:
>> Does anyone have sound on M-Audio Audiophile 2496 (ice1712) ?
>>

> Are you asking about the card's compatibility with UbuStu in general, or its compatibility with 9.10 in particular?

On 9.10 (as the title says ;-)

Been using it on Ubuntu since Dapper Drake, and I always had sound on
the betas "out of the box", but on Karmic I only get the Digital I/O, no
analog ?

I seams to be Pulse-related, and since I always switch to Alsa anyway,
it doesnt bother me that much, I was just currious.

/Sandie