Hi gals & guys

Ricardo Lameiro ricardolameiro at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 11:56:03 GMT 2009

Hi Joe M.
Welcome.

Well about the podcast setup. I recommend you to go to the IRC and join the
#opensourcemusicians channel at irc.freenode.net.

here is the webpage ---> http://opensourcemusician.com/index.php/Main_Page

this group makes a podcast about music and opensource software. the setup
they use is all opensource apart from skype (for interviews). So go there
and hag around. ask to the user _guitarman_ or pipemanmusic.

If come around my nick there is: rlameiro

See you there :D

2009/11/19 Joe M <zzaza at ovi.com>

> HI all
> My name is Joe M and i have just signed up on this mailing list, i have
> been using linux since 2004,
> I planning to start a podcast and i intend to get a laptop dedicated for
> just podcasting using linux (Ubuntustudio).
> I intend to buy a firewire sound card Echo AudioFire2, as regards software
> i have only used audacity.
> i will be very greatfull for all tips and suggestions as regards podcasting
> with ubuntustudio, documentaion and software suggestions.
> I also like to hear from some of you how you are podcasting with
> ubuntustudio and your hardware you are using.
> Thanks in advance
> /Joe M

Fagote / Contrafagote
Bassoon / Contra-bassoon