Jaunty -RT testing

Jim Miller jimwmiller at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 07:43:30 GMT 2009

Hi Cory,

Please excuse me if I mess this up this posting (as I'm new to this
newsgroup).  I just wanted to add that the latest rt kernel (2.26.8.2)
does not seem to work very well on a Atom 330 based Intel board
(D945GCLF2).  While it boots and runs fine for a period of time, it
seems to just dies after about 10 mins of use.  And when I say die, I
mean nothing to do but power off.  The system does not seems to
respond to any keystrokes or mouse moves at that point.

I have tried the generic kernel and it does not seem to have this
problem.  Also, I have turned off compiz as suggested by others on
this group.

If you need me to test anything for you, let me know.  I would be
happy to help any way.

Thanks,
-Jim