Jaunty -RT testing

Luke Yelavich themuso at ubuntu.com
Sun Mar 15 23:18:41 GMT 2009

On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 09:33:33AM EST, Joseph Reagle wrote:
> 2. Can not recover from going to sleep with kpowersave or Kickoff Suspend2RAM.

I would suggest you do not rely on the rt kernel if you wish to suspend/resume. We barely have the resources to get an RT kernel available in the first place, let alone test suspend resume. In addition, so much in the rt kernel source changes to get realtime performance, that it is no surprise suspend/resume breaks.

Luke