Jaunty -RT testing

sandie sandie at sandgreen.dk
Sat Mar 14 22:14:45 GMT 2009

Gustin Johnson wrote:

> sandie wrote:
>
>> Cory K. wrote:
>>
>>> As of now everything has hit the archive to use -RT. Please test on
>>> whatever kind of system you have.
>>>
>>> I currently have -RT running on 32/64bit w/nVidia and Intel GFX. Any
>>> feedback is great, especially from ATI users.
>>>

>>> -Cory K.
>>>

>> I have tested both Jaunty-desktop and Ubustu-9.04-Alpha6 on my pc :
>>
>> Athlon 64 X2 5000+
>> ASUS M2N68
>> 4 Gb Ram
>> Samsung 200 Gb HD
>> ATI Radeon HD 4830 512 MB PCIe
>>

> With that video card you should be using the radeonhd driver, not the
> fglrx one.

Yes, but it's hard to set when it wont even boot my disk ;-)

btw. I have been using radeonh on Hardy and Ipex, and I just wanted to
test if the propriotary driver from ATI worked.
I only have one pc, so I use it for playing games also (too lazy to
dualboot) and the radeonhd dosnt play well with 3d (at least not the one
I tried).

/Sandie