Getting M-Audio Delta 66 working

Daniel Joshua Worth pipemanmusic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 13:40:41 GMT 2009

In envy24control you need to make sure that the ADC's and DAC's are turned
up, that the signal is being routed to pcm outs, that your clock is set to a
reasonable setting. (I once accidentally set my clock to sync to spdif and
couldn't change the clock settings till I plugged in a digital source), and
that you don't have any of the channels muted in the mixer. Also go to the
command line and type in alsa-mixer and check that your levels are turned up
there as well.