[Fwd: Re: Debian Multimedia Team and Ubuntu]

Grammostola Rosea rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 17:37:53 GMT 2009

Hi,

Of course you guys wants to know if building for the Debian Multimedia
Team really helps Ubuntu too. So I asked some questions on the Debian
Multimedia Teams list. I think the conclusion is, yes if you build
packages for the Debian Multimedia Team is will hit Ubuntu and it is
very easy to install or rebuild the Debian package for Ubuntu! :)

So the best thing you could do is joining the Debian Multimedia Teams
mailinglist for communication and working together!

See below