Join the Debian Multimedia Team!

Grammostola Rosea rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 20:12:13 GMT 2009

Cory K. wrote:
> I really hope this come to something. Since I started Studio I've had
> like 3 people that worked out packaging-wise. It would be great to add
> another person or 2. Unfortunately, getting people to work between
> Debian/Ubuntu is a commitment most people just don't wanna bother with.
>
> Are you on the Debian multimedia team currently?

Yes, let's hope so.
I'm not official in the Debian Multimedia Team, but I started with it
today actually. I'm trying to build klick (metronome) and maybe will
take a look at rakarrack.

The great thing about building for the Debian Multimedia Team is that
you work in a team, so you get easily assistance and help. Also, like I
said, you don't have to become a full Debian developer, you just can
stay a package maintainer, which gives a lot opportunities for building
multimedia packages.

Come on people
*
One Debian/Ubuntu-multimedia-user, One package!

*All the best.

\r