Jaunty Alpha 5 and linux-rt (ppa)

Asmo Koskinen asmo.koskinen at arkki.info
Sun Mar 8 14:11:15 GMT 2009

alex stone kirjoitti:

> Have you added the temp line described in the Jack readme to your
> /etc/fstab file?

All what I know today about Studio/RT is here ;-)

http://wiki.ubuntu-fi.org/Ubuntu_Studio

And yes - now I remember that I did have that for 6.06, but not anymore
for 8.04, uhh... You think that I need that?

----
This is from my ancient howto for finnish speaking people around globe ;-)

asmok at ubuntu:~$ cat /etc/fstab
#
[--]
none            /tmp/jack       tmpfs   defaults        0       0
none            /mnt/ramfs      tmpfs   defaults        0       0
asmok at ubuntu:~$

http://forum.ubuntu-fi.org/index.php?topic=5047.0
----

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.