Recommendation for Soundcard

DennisMail at gmx.net DennisMail at gmx.net
Wed Mar 4 10:37:34 GMT 2009

> One more thing, remember disable from BIOS your motherboard's built-in
> audio. Makes things much more easier to manage when you got just Delta
> 66. I have done that for both machines.

Thanks for this info - I guess I would have done that after losing overview of integrated sound devices, but knowing it from start is quite good.

I just ordered the Delta 66, now I can't wait to start...

And thanks again - your help is amazing. And it's quite amazing that finnish people are also ordering at Thomann. If you did not go in their shop (I mean the "real life shop") I can only recommend you should do this once in your lifetime. It's amazing!

Regards,
Dennis
--
Computer Bild Tarifsieger! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 ¿/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a