Recommendation for Soundcard

Asmo Koskinen asmo.koskinen at
Wed Mar 4 09:25:04 GMT 2009

DennisMail at kirjoitti:

> One question left, because I could not read what is included in the package of the Delta 66: Are there any additional cables I should also get?

Here it is in english:

It includes everything, you just need few normal bass/guitar 1/4" cables
for a mixer or pod.

If you need some more in/out there is also Delta 10/10, Delta 66 has
4/4. Check this out.

"The M-Audio Delta 1010 is, in my opinion, one of the finest PCI audio
interfaces for the money (about US $400) available today. The Delta 1010
has 8 analog inputs and 8 analog outputs, along with a pair of digital
I/Os and MIDI jacks. The sound quality is fantastic and the free Linux
drivers support the card's great low-latency."

Quality is just same with Delta 66. I have never used Delta 66's digital

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.