Ubuntu Studio 9.04 locks Up During Updates and Network File Operations

deepee dvb_t at iinet.com.au
Sun Jun 28 03:16:59 BST 2009

Hi Gerhard,

I tried to remove "tracker processes" as per your suggestion but it
turns out it wasn't installed by default on my 32bit installation.
I installed then uninstalled it to see if it might have an effect on any
other dependencies that could have been associated with the issue.
Unfortunately it didn't have any effect.
I think it's time to roll back to 8.04 !

Thanks anyway.

Copying the list for info.

Regards
deepee