zynaddsubfx, jaunty 9.04, bug with instrument ?

Gerhard Lang lang.gerhard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 18:10:49 BST 2009

Hi Laurent,

on my System 2.6.29.5-rt21 x86_64  Zyn... from the repos as well as a
recompiled Version 2.2.1 to get a quertz virtualkeyboard run stable and
allow live changing instruments and channels without xruns, crashes or
disconnection  when jack's frames and periods are set for latencies
>=4ms. But I have no 32bit system running.
Best regards
Gerhard