zynaddsubfx, jaunty 9.04, bug with instrument ?

laurent.bellegarde laurent.bellegarde at free.fr
Tue Jun 23 17:44:37 BST 2009

Hi all,

for my book, i'm testing zynadsubfx under jaunty 9.04 RT i386,

kernel  : Linux laurent-laptop 2.6.28-3-rt #12-Ubuntu SMP PREEMPT RT Fri
Apr 17 10:09:11 UTC 2009 i686 GNU/Linux

jack is ok, latency 2,64, everything is working.

I launch zynadd, it works, the keyboard is playing music, changing
effects is ok.

But as soon as i use the menu instrument/instrument bank, choosing
another instrument disconnect zynadd from jack, and the only way to
re-connect it is to close it and restart again.

is it normal, or a known large bug ?

I'm gonna reboot under hardy RT to test it...

Laurent