Look ma - no hands!

Asmo Koskinen asmo.koskinen at arkki.info
Thu Jul 30 07:28:30 BST 2009

 From linux-rt-users mailing list:

"We are pleased to announce the next update to our new preempt-rt
series.

     - update to 2.6.31-rc4

This is a major rework of the rt patch series. Thanks to Clark
Williams and John Kacur for providing the merge to 2.6.30 while I was
stabilizing .29-rt. While the 30-rt series looked quite stable, we
decided to skip 30-rt entirely to keep track with the ongoing mainline
development for various reaons. The .31-rt series is planned to be
stabilized as we have done with .29-rt."

Maybe we have rt and stable in sync when Ubuntu Studio 10.04 LTS is out
there, that will be great.

Here we go... Look ma - no hands ;-)

http://www.arkki.info/howto/Ubuntu_Studio_Testing/Jaunty-rt-31-rc4.png

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.