ubuntustudio freeze and USB midi interface

Mathias Krause mathias.sam at web.de
Sun Jul 19 16:38:35 BST 2009

Hi,

I'm also running Ubuntu Studio 9.04 and i also got the problem, that it
freezes very often. One thing, I found, was that a lot of the freezes
had to do with PulseAudio. So i took a HowTo about removing the
PulseAudio stuff.

Now, my system is more stable than before, but some rare freezings are
still there...

Btw: No problems with MIDI (usb)...

Regards,
Mathias