M-Audio Audiophile

Christer Roos christer.roos at ektv.nu
Tue Jul 7 13:34:00 BST 2009

I've looked in the documents and tried different settings in
alsa-base.conf, with these settings i get i buzzing sound from the
soundcard but it wont play and jack won't recognize it. help help!

options snd-usb-audio index=-2 device_setup=0x19
options snd-usb-us122l index=-1
options snd-usb-usx2y index=-1
options snd-usb-caiaq index=-1

it worked with similar settings on my old computer with both ubuntu
studio and ubuntu 9.04. tips anyone??