studio backups

Joan Quintana joan_quintana at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 14:43:35 GMT 2009

In my wiki (sorry, in Catalan) I explain how I setup an Iomega Home Network Hard Drive, I mount it and access it via Samba, and I make local backups and remote backups to this drive with rsync.

http://www.empresalibre.org/wiki/index.php/Iomega_Home_Network_Hard_Drive_320GB

http://www.empresalibre.org/wiki/index.php/Backup_UbuntuServer.sh

Joan Quintana