SV: studio backups

Thorbjörn Linder Thorbjorn.Linder at systeam.se
Thu Jan 29 14:29:28 GMT 2009

Hi all,

I use Bacula as my backup app. And are the best program of all I think.
http://www.bacula.org/en/

It's text based but very straight forward and very well documented

This program saved my data when an server upgrade failed and I had to reinstall every thing
So restoring data works! I know. :-)

Regards
/Thobbe