What HW/SW do people have working?

Larry David larrydavid07 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 27 17:18:43 GMT 2009

Thanks Mac,

A Lilnux laptop would have to do double duty for me; mobile office
for work, and DAW for home.  I will need wifi and Open Office (or
equivalent) for work - need to be able to get online wirelessly from
many different locations.  Is the wifi problem you have related to
something you have enabled/disabled for your DAW or is it just a
coincidence?

ld