Pulse ?

Larry David larrydavid07 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 26 22:12:45 GMT 2009

Ok noob trying to get up to speed here - respond or not as patience
and inclination dictate...

I looked up Pulse and it sounds great.  And it sounds like it doesn't
work entirely - based on wikipedia and this thread.  In a nutshell
(or a c shell, hardy har har - oh "hardy", there's another one, I
kill myself...) what is possible with Pulse that is not possible
without it?  Just trying to decide if I would really need it or not...

ld
(not *that* Larry David; actually far cooler and better looking - and
younger!)