Pulse ?

suemac at empire.net suemac at empire.net
Mon Jan 26 12:37:44 GMT 2009

A bit tangent to the disscussion...
Latency issues aside, I've been experimenting, to no avail, to be able to
receive audio from my firewire device and output it to my onboard audio.

I have not been able to get pulse or alsa to show up as an output in Jack.

In this case latency is not an issue, I just want to avoid having to switch
physical cabling back and forth.

Mac