Complete guide

Marcus Roos marcus.roos at ukulelesolen.se
Mon Jan 19 22:53:37 GMT 2009

Hi!
My Name is Marcus (from Sweden) and I'm one of the newest here on the
list.

I have been using Cubase on Windows for 10 ears.
I installed Ubuntu on my laptop some months ago... and I really liked
it.
Now I want to try  make some music. Maybe using Ardour or similar
program.

But I'm totally trapped in the "Windows way of thinking" :(
I have no idea that all how to configure Jack for example.
Is there any simple guides out on the net that tells a novice how to
start?
Or... is there any person from Sweden or Scandinavia in this list that
want to help me?

Med vänliga hälsningar

/Marcus Roos

Din personliga ukuleleguide