Using what works

David Stephens linuxrootuser at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 13:36:49 GMT 2009

I agree in part, however if you chose to run the latest greates it seems
that you will always run into bugs. In the Windoz world it doesn't seem like
a good idea to run the latest OS in a business / mission critical
environment. My home "workstations" run "Heron" I only have one running Ibex
and a couple of Ibex's on Virtual Box.

If you want stability there is always Slackware.

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 8:29 AM, Brody McDonald <
brody.mcdonald at ketteringschools.org> wrote:

> Maybe I'm just not enough of a computer guy... how is it an upgrade if
> previously working items stop working?
>
> Would Honda announce the "new" Accord... now WITHOUT power windows!
>
> Oh, well... I'm just being silly now.

Long Island, New York USA