Future Ubuntu Studio design guideline and Jaunty/+1 idea

Mac suemac at empire.net
Fri Jan 2 01:04:12 GMT 2009

I'm new to Ubuntu Studio, only a 3 months or so. (Though I've been
designing hardware and developing software for, well, longer than I like
to remember.) :-(

I've installed Ubuntu Hardy then added the studio apps.

I've installed from the the DVD image.

Then I installed the 64bit dvd image.

All fresh installs on the same machine, a Dell XPS laptop.

The only complaint I have with the default wallpaper and color scheme is
a lot of apps have contrast issues. By issues I mean where I can't see
the text because of the background.

Could be my old eyes...so, I've just changed to schemes where I can see.

My $.02 FWIW.

Mac