Help needed setting up a Delta 1010lt

Brian Blater brb.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 15:08:31 GMT 2009

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 9:57 AM, Daniel Joshua Worth
<pipemanmusic at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I don't think any configuration is needed. By default alsa will send
> everything that would have gone to the on board sound card to pcm0 and pcm1.
> Also, everything should show up fine under jack. I've had a 1010lt for 3
> years and two computers and never had to do any setup unless I wanted to use
> both the on board sound card and the 1010.

Ok. So, how would I go about determining which output is the default
output to connect my speakers to? My speakers will do either analog or
digital. Currently I have the speakers connected to the SPDIF out.

I did just find a How-to on configuring JACK with a Delta 44. So, when
I get home I can go through those steps and see how that works. Maybe
I just need to try connecting the speakers to the analog out see if
that works.

Thanks for the pointers. I hope to have this working soon.

Brian