wireless problems

{ brad brace } bbrace at eskimo.com
Fri Feb 20 14:22:58 GMT 2009

Re: installing ubuntu studio on pangolin system76 laptop
(fwd from forum)

OK I've purchased the Pangolin and installed UbuntuStudio on
a separate partition -- the wireless connection doesn't work
or very slowly -- I also installed Network Manager, which
only appears in the taskbar, allowing me to see that I'm
connected to my wireless network, but something's still
wrong... (no wireless problems with plain Ubuntu on the
other partition)

I'd appreciate any suggestions!

(if there are other tweaks needed, please tell!)

/:b