video people: freemix 0.2beta is out :)

laurent.bellegarde laurent.bellegarde at free.fr
Tue Feb 10 17:26:05 GMT 2009

Luis de Bethencourt a écrit :
> i'm very happy to announce freemix 0.2 beta is out! :)
> http://luisbg.blogalia.com/historias/61865
>
> freemix is a live video performance software, intended for and made by
> freedom loving live video artists. this new version 0.2 is a complete
> rebuild. the c code and openlib dependency have been switched for
> python and gstreamer. now it's very easy to get it running on your
> machine.
>
> continue reading in the above link.
> thanks!
>
> Luis de Bethencourt Guimerá
>
> luisbg
> <luisbg at ubuntu.com>
> GPG: B0ED1326

hi Luis,

congratulations, your software seems to be nice and helpfull.

I'm waiting for hardy deb package to test it. We are going to create a
page about it in lprod.org as soon as possible.
When a deb package should available, and after testing your software,
maybe we could help translating it in french. We can also put the deb in
our repository.

Bye

Laurent