Ubuntu-Studio-users Digest, Vol 22, Issue 13

Scott ubuntustudio at troutpocket.org
Sun Feb 8 21:17:01 GMT 2009

Paul DeShaw wrote:
> I wonder how many people use Ardour.  At an average of US$4, only 600
> people would have to subscribe to meet Paul's goal.  A
> community-supported full-time developer seems feasable to me.

The cost of running windows or mac and some equivalent professional audio software
costs far more than a mere US$10 contribution to this project.  Where I'm from that's
the cost of 2 overpriced lattes at Starbucks which I'm sure I could substitute with
office drip for an afternoon instead.  If you use Ardour, please consider donating
what you're able.

-Scott