Presonus

Philip Schleihauf phil at adjacentfilms.com
Fri Feb 6 23:46:25 GMT 2009

Hey Juan,

I increase the settings when mixing because adding effects and
automation, plus more tracks (I usually mute the ones that aren't
necessary when recording) consumes more processing power. The computer
I use is not particularly powerful. I suppose that this may not make
any difference, but it has worked for me anyway. Maybe I'll try some
stress-tests and see what it takes to get x-runs with high-latency
mixing and med to low-latency mixing.

good luck.

Philip Schleihauf
phil at adjacentfilms.com