Feeding trolls/humans

Cory K. coryisatm at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 3 00:29:45 GMT 2009

Luther wrote:
> Yes it was worth posting.  I've been a member of this list for barely 2
> months and I'm ashamed to say that your exchange with Kim is one of the
> worst I've ever seen in over 5 years of forum/email list posting.  I am
> a member of 7 different list subject areas with most having multiple
> sublists.  As a leader, you lead by example, *either bad or good.*

Exactly.

I'm human just like everyone else and will not put myself above others.
If you think I should be put on some pedestal, so be it. To be any other
way is fake to me. I ain't that guy.

The second people start to think they are somehow better than each other
is when worse issues arise IMO.

-Cory K.