Feeding trools/humans

Luther luther at gulseth.net
Tue Feb 3 00:20:22 GMT 2009

Yes it was worth posting.  I've been a member of this list for barely 2
months and I'm ashamed to say that your exchange with Kim is one of the
worst I've ever seen in over 5 years of forum/email list posting.  I am
a member of 7 different list subject areas with most having multiple
sublists.  As a leader, you lead by example, either bad or good.

Luther

--

In Christ,
Luther