Jaunty status so far.

Cory K. coryisatm at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 2 19:30:24 GMT 2009

So as of now there's only slight changes. New art has been uploaded.
(though still not final) Synfig removed because it was causing a build
issue with the disks.

-RT is coming along better than before but there's constant developments
there. Some people reported good audio results with .28-generic.
http://lists.linuxaudio.org/pipermail/linux-audio-tuning/2009-February/date.html
So, we'll see how things go.

2 new packages we're looking to get in are rtirq and Pencil (vector
animation app). We've also dropped Specimen in favor of FontMatrix.

It's still unclear as to whether or not we'll be going to JACK 2.

Some more notes can be seen here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Meeting110109

-Cory K.