Ubuntu Studio with Xfce or Lxde

Robin Darlington robin.darlington at free.fr
Wed Dec 30 22:01:13 GMT 2009

Yes I had thought about doing that : bouncing down the drums to a stereo
track and so on. The disadvantage is that it then becomes a hassle to go
back and change something. As I am not a very experienced mixer it is likely
that it will happen to me a lot...  Thanks for the tip though!

Does anyone know if the freeze function in Ardour includes the plugins and
their automation ?
I haven't tried it yet but I just thought of it... and I will give it a go.

Robin