Ubuntu-Studio-users Digest, Vol 32, Issue 7

Henry W. Peters hwpeters at jamadots.com
Mon Dec 7 15:35:13 GMT 2009

As a person who is more interested in using binary driven hardware as a
tool (rather than an end in it self)... I am very encouraged about the
prospects of (say) Linux to be able to participate meaningfully in this
efforts, thanks to Mr. K. Noise & this kind & quality of discussion
(all), & the constructive & critical perspective it offers!  Nice
layout of thoughts... & (mostly) my sentiments, exactly.

Henry
P.s., I kind of hope the 'nick' sticks: "UbuStu" (perhaps it has been
used before, but this is the first time I have noticed it(?).