Windows 7 on MBR

Rafael Chacón rafael.emilio.chacon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 19:04:42 BST 2009

Artur:

In 2007, I had a dual boot (Ubuntu 7.10 and Windows). When I booted in
Ubuntu after a Windows session, I had lots of problems.  In
Ubuntu-to-Ubuntu, Ubuntu-to-Windows and Windows-to-Windows, I did not have
problems. My solution: change PCs to Ubuntu-only and left one PC with
Windows-only.

Yesterday, one friend recomend me to change the windows PC to Ubuntu with
Virtual Box. In VirtualBox, to install windows and the applications that I
can not move to Linux. *** I do not have investigated this, but I suppose
this solution needs lots of RAM ***.

I hop tha could help I you continue having problems.

Rafael.