Help with M-Audio Delta 66 and ALSA

Lindsay Haisley fmouse at fmp.com
Sat Aug 15 17:54:43 BST 2009

On Sat, 2009-08-15 at 09:41 -0600, Kiernan Holland wrote:
> I'm making a machine just for this, it's also not for wusses
> either :^) though it looks simple than swapping out LCD's on a laptop
> (yes, I've never put one together)..  Tiger direct is selling
> refurbished Nvidia i750 motherboards.

Nvidia doesn't have a good reputation for cooperation with F/OSS.
They've made some progress, but I don't know if I'd choose an Nvidia MB
for a Linux installation.  It might be more work than it's worth.

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "Fighting against human creativity is like
FMP Computer Services |   trying to eradicate dandelions"